North-south ridge on the east side of the White Pine Mountains.
Elevation: 8586ft, 2617m.
Articles that refer to this location:
- Forest Road, Humboldt National Forest, White Pine County, Nevada:
- Autecology of Desert Elkweed Frasera albomarginata S. Watson (Syn: Swertia a.) Gentianaceae in the American Southwest:
near Illipah Reservoir;
Literature Referring To This Location:
Perez-Huerta, Alberto. 2004.
New Carboniferous brachiopods from the eastern Great Basin, Nevada, USA: implications for loop ontogeny and evolution in Late Palaeozoic terebratuloids.
47(6):1519 - 1538.
Species collected at or near this location.
This list summarizes plants collected or observed at this specific, named location.
It does not include plants collected or observed at nearby named or unnamed locations.
It may be more instructive to use the Area Lists that contain this location.
- TAS – The plant was collected by Tom Schweich.
- Oth – The plant was collected by someone, but not Tom.
- Obs – The plant was observed, but not collected.
Frasera albomarginata S. Watson. (Oth)
If you have a question or a comment you may write to me at:
I sometimes post interesting questions in my FAQ, but I never disclose your full name or address.
A, B, C,
D, E, F,
G, H, I,
J, K, L,
P, Q, R,
S, T, U,
V, W, X,
[Home Page] [Site Map]
Date and time this article was prepared:5:34:38 PM, 9/6/2021.