Desert crossroads and post office in the eastern Mojave Desert, at the intersection of Morningstar Mine Road, Kelso-Cima Road, and Kessler Springs Road.
Elevation: 4190ft, 1277m.
Articles that refer to this location:
- Kelso Cima Road - Mojave National Preserve:
- Kessler Springs Road - Mojave National Preserve:
- Nipton to Ivanpah and Cima, from Thompson's (1921), Routes to Watering Places …:
- Frequently Asked Questions:
- Field Notes:
Thursday, 22 January;
- Summaries of Literature About the Mid Hills.:
- The Vegetation of Lobo Point and North Wild Horse Mesa, Mojave National Preserve, San Bernardino County, California.:
- Routes to Desert Watering Places in the Mohave Desert Region, California:
Literature Referring To This Location:
Ausmus, Bob. 1989.
East Mojave Diary.
Tales of the Mojave Road #16.
Norco, California: Tales of the Mojave Road Publishing Company, October 1989.
Thompson, David G. 1921.
Routes to Desert Watering Places in the Mohave Desert Region, California.
Water-Supply Paper 490-B..
Washington, DC: United States Geological Survey, 1921.
Vasek, F. C., and M. G. Barbour. 1988.
Mojave Desert scrub vegetation.
pp. pp. 835-868 in Barbour, Michael G., and Jack Major. 1988.
Terrestrial Vegetation of California, New Expanded Edition.
Special Publication Number 9..
Species collected at or near this location:
Ericameria linearifolia (DC.) Urb. & J. Wussow. Narrowleaf Goldenbush (Oth)
|Total number of taxa:|| 1
(serif, italic, bold)
(default font, italic)
Indentified as Weed
If you have a question or a comment you may write to me at:
I sometimes post interesting questions in my FAQ, but I never disclose your full name or address.
A, B, C,
D, E, F,
G, H, I,
J, K, L,
P, Q, R,
S, T, U,
V, W, X,
[Home Page] [Site Map]
Date and time this article was prepared:8:56:52 PM, 5/26/2021.